Ciao a tutti dall´Italia!

MeteoProspero

• Visitante
Ciao a tutti dall´Italia!
« en: Sábado 14 Junio 2003 12:15:25 pm »
Hello everybody from Italy!

I write you from Modena, Northern Italy (near Bologna), in the Po valley.

I have 2 Davis weather stations: where I live I have the WEATHER MONITOR II wireless (since 1999) and where I work I have the new VANTAGE PRO wireless (since 1 month).

I follow the weather since january 1985, when the temperature here was -26°C with 1 meter of snow. :'(

Now I am interested to discover the spanish climate, and I think I will do it by reading this forum.

You can write in spanish or english (I do not write or speak spanish  ??? but I understand it at 80%).

I have made weather forecasts for 2 years in a local television (TeleModena), and now i make weather forecasts for a regional radio (Radio Bruno).

I hope you will be happy in having an italian person in your forum ;)

Live weather situation in San Prospero (little town 15 km from Modena, in Nord direction, 22 meters above sea level):

Clear
Temperature: 34°C :o
Minimum temperature: 22,2°C
Relative humidity: 45%

TERRIBLE! Yesterday the maximum was 37,9°C  :o

Desconectado meteocoll

• "el tormentes"
  • La vieja guardia de Meteored
  • Supercélula Tornádica
  • Collbató
    • Galería Panoramio
Re:Ciao a tutti dall´Italia!
« Respuesta #1 en: Sábado 14 Junio 2003 12:24:34 pm »
Hello to all ...

Welcome to this Spanish forum.

Here we are a fan group to the meteo, of all Spain.

I´m from Collbató, a town located next to Montserrat, in Barcelona, Catalonia.

I hope that we continue ourselves seeing this way.

Greetings to all, from Collbató.
« Última modificación: Sábado 14 Junio 2003 12:26:42 pm por meteocoll »

Desconectado meteosat2

• Supercélula Tornádica
  • Esperando a que Leon se convierta en un desierto
Re:Ciao a tutti dall´Italia!
« Respuesta #2 en: Sábado 14 Junio 2003 12:38:15 pm »
Hello Meteo Próspero !!!!  ;)

Welcome to the Spanish foro of Meteored!

Here in Spain the climate is very different. The South is very hot from May to September, and the rest of the year is warm or cool, but not too cold. The minimes in Andalucia are around 20 to 25º from June to September and 0º to 10º in winter.
The mediterranean coast is very warm all the year, with important diferences between winter and summer.

North and center of Spain have a continental-mediterranean climate. Winters are cold with a lot of freezen temperatures below 0º, and minimes in citys of Castilla león, Castilla La Mancha y Aragón between -5º and -10º during the night, and temperatures between -10º and -15º in the mountains.Some cities recive between 7 to 20 days swon each year, ande in mountais between 30 to 60 days of snow-year.

In Spring and summer the storms are very normal. some of them are very severe, with heavy rain and hail, and more of 50 mm of rain in less of 1 hour.
Are very destacable too the fog in mountais an Castilla León, Castilla La Mancha , Aragón, generally in north and center in winter.
The minimun temperature in Spain was -32º in Lago Stagento (Lérida), ande the coldest temperature in cities was in Albacete (-24º).
The hotest temperature in cities was Sevilla ( 46,6º) in June of 1994.

Speaking of rain, There are places like Galicia, Asturias, cantabria o Pais Vasco, where recive beteew 1000 and 2000 mm of rain each year. An the south-east is the dryest region of Spain, with less 200 mm rais eacha year.

Saludos desde España!!  ;)
« Última modificación: Sábado 14 Junio 2003 12:39:19 pm por meteosat »